Air Times: Weekdays at 12:00pm
Five days a week I get together with you to talk news, politics and those important local events that our neighbors care about. But we also get into a multitude of issues — a grab bag of what makes this area tick. We talk about seniors and lifestyles, healthcare, education, books and writers. We like to talk to the Greatest Generation and the 20-somethings. . .each adding an interesting dimension to the show that has been on the air since the 1950s. Nothing like it, really. It’s not New York, it’s not Philly, it’s Lower Bucks County and across the river. Not too many big whigs, just regular folks doing their best to get along and make a living and a good life for their families. Monday through Friday – noontime.
- Pat Wandling is a veteran journalist, formerly of the Bucks County Courier, and has been a mainstay on WBCB for over 20 years
- Speak your Piece allows you “the listener” to have your voice heard weekday afternoons 12-1pm
- Pat’s notable guest have included: Former Lt. Governor Jim Cawley, Congressman Mike Fitzpatrick, State Rep. Tina Davis, Voice of the Philadelphia Eagles Merrill Reese and many others
- Speak your Piece’s conversational setting, local topics, and listener interaction has made it the longest running show on 1490 WBCB
- Speak your Piece is a public forum to explore local issues that affect residents in Bucks County
You can call Pat with your comments: 215-949-3232